You must first check that the item was covered by the carriers liability, full details of all the items prohibited and sent at your own risk are found within our help section here.
If your item is not on the exclusion list, we are able to submit the claim to DHL on your behalf, we require ALL of the following details below within 10 days from when the item was collected.
In most circumstances we will pay for the item to be returned to us as evidence, In the result of a settlement the item must be returned to us for disposal prior to any refund
Any claim sent to us without ALL of the following will not be processed:
- Parcel reference no i.e. PPP XXXXXX1034 and the DHL parcel reference such as JD2298XXXXXXXXXX;
- Photos of the damage-that is the damage caused to the box and the item itself;(JPG, PNG Format only)
- Photographic evidence of the inner packaging; (JPG, PNG Format only)
- Photographic evidence of the damaged item; (JPG, PNG Format only)
- Make and model number of the damaged item;
- Proof of value cost invoice (a screenshot is sufficient if paypal or a valid word, excel invoice showing the cost without profit);
- Notification if the parcel was signed for as damaged.
Please be aware rhe claims process does take a long time (8-12 Weeks) and all the evidence is required to complete any claim, therefore we must adhere to the strict guidelines above.